Court Customer Support- Court Administrator
Atlanta, GA 30303 US
- Provides assistance to attorneys, the public, governmental agencies and others i the filing of court documents and other court-related business.
- Responds to inquiries form the public regarding case status, case fillings and court procedures.
- Collects fees and reviews and accepts legal documents submitted by the public in accordance with court procedures and prescribed time frames; updates court hearings calendars; updates court dockets.
- Reviews incoming and outgoing documents for completeness and accuracy; processes documents for filing in accordance with court rules; provides procedural guidance to members of the public and attorneys.
- Enters data from court documents into case management system; responds to court orders and other relevant documents regarding the court system; files court records in accordance with court procedures.
- Assists with records maintenance and retrieval; addresses customer questions, issues, and complaints; secures confidential information; controls the flow of confidential and public information; responds to questions telephone inquiries.
Court Related- Customer Service Tasks
Processing of documents
Heavy customer service
Document lookup and delivery upon request (divorce decrees, bankruptcy of documentation, or other court records.)
Training will take place the first week. The first two weeks candidate will work Monday - Friday 8: 30 am - 5: 00 pm. Candidate will work no more than 29 hours per week thereafter. Candidate will need to be onsite on Thursdays and otherwise available in person or via Zoom.
Required Documentation, screenings and background