200 Piedmont Ave SE, West Tower Atlanta, GA 30334 United States of America
• Provide consistent support to the department including calendar management, travel arrangements and expense reimbursements, drafting internal and external correspondence, board preparation and briefings, and arranging meetings.
• Serve as primary point of contact for the department
• Coordinate all aspects of Board meetings including consolidating meeting materials from internal and external sources, drafting agendas, and scribing minutes.
• Maintain an efficient documentation and electronic filing system for vendor contracts and various types of correspondence to and from State entities.
• Responsible for preparation of quarterly treasury reports to be posted on the department website.
• Responsible for supervising the execution of tasks delegated to other team members.
• Monitor office supply inventory and manage purchasing card purchases for the office
• Efficiently complete office orders including but not limited to office supplies and furniture. Reconcile monthly purchase card statement.
• Serve as liaison to HR Department for the agency.
• Interact with HR as needed to facilitate Agency’s employee actions and employee paperwork.
• Provide office support for Time & Leave system.
• Serve as primary contact to interact with building’s facilities team, property management staff, and contractors.
• Manage access control requests for the office. Request reimbursable and non-reimbursable work orders, including but not limited to maintenance issues and renovation project estimates.
• Monitor the department website content for accuracy and relevance.
• Assist Internal Auditor with annual Property Management reporting needs.
• Answer, screen, and route telephone calls.
• Greet and direct office visitors and clients as required.
• Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing packages.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Demonstrates experience as an executive assistant in direct support of upper level executives.
Mature judgement and discretion regarding handling of sensitive and confidential information.
Must be able to multi-task, prioritize daily workload and work in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
Ability to provide exceedingly high level of support to both internal and external customers at all levels.
Exemplary time management, planning & organizational skills.
Refined interpersonal skills (telephone & face-to-face) and exceptional written communication skills.
Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Teams.
Initiative and ability to work with minimum oversight.
Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
Strong analytic and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
Display collaborative, positive and intuitive attitude.
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications or a related field from an accredited college or university AND five years of office administration or senior secretarial experience OR equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
PLEASE CLEARLY INDICATE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS ON YOUR RESUME.
· Five or more years of administrative support experience.
· Demonstrated experience providing administrative support at the executive level.
· Proven experience supporting a Board or similar body.
· Prior experience providing administrative support at a State of Georgia Executive Branch agency, entity, or authority.
· Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Concur.