Adairsville, GA 30103 US
- Conduct all activities and perform all job duties and functions following strict adherence to established, company implemented safety behaviors, processes, and procedures.
- Operate a Forklift in a safe and efficient manner (training and certification to be provided, if necessary)
- Move pallets, freight, products, supplies, etc.
- Load/Unload trailers
- Sort pallets and Top Frames accurately and efficiently, based on appropriate quality and grade.
- Perform sanitation, Clean as You Go, and good housekeeping practices.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to effectively perform a job requiring consistent, repetitive motion, bending, twisting, and lifting.
- Any other duties as assigned by site leadership.
- Able to effectively work within a diverse team environment.
Skills & Knowledge:
Prior single double Forklift experience and certification preferred.
Experience in fast-paced, production based warehouse or manufacturing environment preferred.
Able to accurately complete trailer load/unload sheets and keep accurate track of productivity numbers.GED, or comparable work related experience preferred.
Forklift experience and license for electric or LP lifts (can be expired) 1 year (Preferred)
Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Required Documentation and screenings:
BG 7 year, DT, Tax clearance letter